About the Program
The Diploma of Business will provide you with the skills and knowledge to develop project management skills, learn about human resources and the specifics of conducting business. It will give you the correct guidance and support to get ahead in a variety of fields, including administration and human resources.
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Legal Practice Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Corporate Services Manager
- Executive Officer
There are no entry requirements listed in the training package for this qualification. It is preferred that the students have obtained a minimum of a School Certificate or equivalent. Students are required to be at least 16 years of age (students under 18 years of age will need a parent or guardian to approve their enrolment).
Students will also be required to provide their Unique Student Identifier ((USI) which we can assist with), photo identification and meet the language, literacy and numeracy requirements.
This course can be conducted online, blended, work-based or in the classroom. Training is delivered through our Registered Training Organisation: Alpine Training Pty Ltd RTO ID 41511.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a: Nationally recognised Certificate & Transcript or Statement of Attainment (if found competent in at least 1 Unit of Competency).
Upon successful completion of this qualification you may continue your studies and undertake the following:
- BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business; or
- You can take up a Bachelor in Business and related industries to further your studies in Business.
To successfully complete this qualification, you must complete 12 units of competency. These 12 units comprised of five core units and seven elective units which can be chosen from one of the Streams listed below. The units of competency shown below have been selected by Alpine Training based on the course purpose.
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK503 Manage meetings