About the Program
Get a broad understanding of the business industry with a BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business. You will broaden your knowledge to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. You will also develop leadership skills and provide guidance to others in the team.
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Program Coordinator
- Personal Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Project Officer
There are no entry requirements listed in the training package for this qualification. It is preferred that the students have obtained a minimum of a School Certificate or equivalent. Students are required to be at least 16 years of age (students under 18 years of age will need a parent or guardian to approve their enrolment).
Students will also be required to provide their Unique Student Identifier ((USI) which we can assist with), photo identification and meet the language, literacy and numeracy requirements.
This course can be conducted online, blended, work-based or in the classroom. Training is delivered through our Registered Training Organisation: Alpine Training Pty Ltd RTO ID 41511.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a: Nationally recognised Certificate & Transcript or Statement of Attainment (if found competent in at least 1 Unit of Competency).
This qualification will also offer a pathway into other courses including:
- BSB50120 Diploma in Business
To successfully complete this qualification, you require 12 units of competency. These 12 units are comprised of six core units and six elective units. The units of competency shown below have been selected by Alpine Training based on the course purpose.
- BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPEF401 Manage personal health and wellbeing
- BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities
- BSBOPS405 Organise business meetings
- BSBSTR401 Promote innovation in team environments
- BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace